Stress may be inevitable: You just need to manage it. Discover how!
Is this you or some of your employees? Not enough hours in the day to get everything done? Must follow a rigid routine? Becoming moody, and irritable, maybe even bullying subordinates? Can’t relax at home so family life suffers? These are all signs, not just of stress but of stress getting the upper hand. We can’t avoid stress altogether but Stress needs to be managed if life is to be worth living. Don’t let stress manage you!
Trevor Beech is highly qualified in counselling, life coaching and stress management and has many years experience in the practice of these skills. Trevor is here to show you how to manage stress both in the workplace and in personal life.. His one-day Course Number 2 provides:
Knowledge of the body’s responses to stress, enabling you to recognize the signs and symptoms of increasing stress
A better understanding personality types and their effects on the way we cope with stress
An understanding of the way common thinking errors adversely affect our stress levels
Tools you can use to help in dealing with stress
A personal stress plan you can use to manage the stress in your life.
- Benefits to be gained from attending the course include
- Improved relationships in both working and personal lives
- Reduction in working hours lost through stress related sickness
- Work becomes much less frustrating and stressful leading to better productivity
- A realistic insight into the causes of your stress, enabling you to avoid or manage them
- The one day practical course gives you the tools to deal with stress in a more manageable way and includes:
- Presentation by Trevor Beech himself
- Practical group exercises and discussions
- Supporting handouts and a CD for relaxation to take away with you
Ongoing one to one support is available if required. The course can be held in-house at your premises or at any suitable venue of your choice.