You Can Live A Full Happy Life!
Available online by secure video
Hello, I am Trevor Beech
About my work
I’ve always known what I wanted and gone for it! I held a managerial position in business from the age of 16 and at 22 I started my own business.
I ran a successful business for 35 years. During that time I studied psychotherapy (5 years) and related subjects in my free time. Once qualified as a psychotherapist I set up a practice in 1994 which I ran in parallel with my main business. In 2004 I sold the first business to concentrate on developing my Psychotherapy practice. I have been working as a psychotherapist ever since.
I am fully trained and qualified in EMDR, stress management, and business coaching which provides me with the skills to train others to manage their stress. My years of experience in coaching and training qualify me to pass on the presentation skills I have acquired to help other people improve theirs.
A Summary of My training
- 1990 ongoing training as a retreat guide and meditation teacher.
- 1994 completed 5-year training as a transpersonal counselor and psychotherapist
- 2000 Completed training in stress management
- 2008 completed coaching training
- 2009 completed training in Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- 2009 completed training in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- 2012 further training in mindfulness for stress management and depression
- 2014 Further training in CBT for insomnia
- 2017 Further training in EMDR for Fibromyalgia
- 2020 Online CPD
- 2020 Open university/BACP therapy online ethics
I undergo a minimum of 30 hours every year of Continuing Professional Development (CPD). I have been on many long silent retreats both individually and as a member of a group. I have extensive experience working with both individual clients and groups.
I am a member of The British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy and EMDR UK
I abide by their code of practice.